Wednesday 16 December 2015

Digi Stamp Boutique and Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Christmas will be here soon...are you ready? Yeah, me either!!! You'd think I didn't know it came around the same day every year, but I never seem to be ready. Well we hope our sketch this week here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 will inspire you to get creative and join us...maybe for just one more Christmas card!

Our lucky winner from last week of 3 images from Fresh Brewed Designs is:

#6  Suze!!

Congratulations!!! Please email Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

Check out the fun sketch for you to try this week!! We look forward to seeing your take on it.

NOTE:  This Challenge will run through December 29th!!  Plenty of time to join in the fun!!

Our sponsor this week is the very generous Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. She sponsors our challenge every month and for that we say "Thank You!" Take a moment and browse her store, I know you won't be disappointed!!

"All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them."

Prize:   £10 voucher

Now for some eye candy from the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Design Team.




 Linda using freebie Xmas Reindeer

Now it's your turn! 

 Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
  Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW2.
  Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
 
In order to be considered for the Grand Prize, be sure to leave a comment on the current Challenge post. Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards from our challenge participants each week and preview the new sketch every Tuesday.

Have a fantastic week creating!  

Linda &


11 comments:

  1. Busy week. Having a sketch makes card making easy. Thanks for another great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm trying again, I am not Unknown! LOL
    Thanks for the fun challenges at SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab sketch!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sketches and inspiration. I agree - sketches are a great starting point.May everyone have a blessed Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cads girls live them
    All.
    Big hugs from Kathie currently in Ireland.
    Merry Christmas to you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful inspiration again! Great sketch.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Great sketch. I made several cards with it. And as usual great Dt cards aswell.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards made by the DT ! I've just add my card for this Challenge.
    Happy Holidays !
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch and DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again, a super fun sketch! I'm just getting in under the wire!!

    ReplyDelete